This article was published online on 7 November 2012. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected on 22 January 2013.
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 5, pages 1478–1488, May 2013
How to Cite
Sánchez-Ilárduya, M. B., Trouche, E., Tejero, R., Orive, G., Reviakine, I. and Anitua, E. (2013), Time-dependent release of growth factors from implant surfaces treated with plasma rich in growth factors. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1478–1488. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34428
How to cite this article: Sánchez-Ilárduya MB, Trouche E, Tejero R, Orive G, Reviakine I, Anitua E. 2013. Time-dependent release of growth factors from implant surfaces treated with plasma rich in growth factors. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1478–1488.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- SAITEK SIOTOP (Gobierno Vasco)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!