How to cite this article: Shi X, Wu H, Li Y, Wei X, Du Y. 2013. Electrical signals guided entrapment and controlled release of antibiotics on titanium surface. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1373–1378.
Electrical signals guided entrapment and controlled release of antibiotics on titanium surface †
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 5, pages 1373–1378, May 2013
How to Cite
Shi, X., Wu, H., Li, Y., Wei, X. and Du, Y. (2013), Electrical signals guided entrapment and controlled release of antibiotics on titanium surface . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1373–1378. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34432
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2012
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NECT-10-0618
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21007049
- Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province of China. Grant Number: 2011CDB268
- Large-scale Instrument and Equipment Sharing Foundation of Wuhan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!