How to cite this article: Marszalek JE, Simon Jr. CG, Thodeti C, Adapala RK, Murthy A, Karim A. 2013. 2.5D constructs for characterizing phase separated polymer blend surface morphology in tissue engineering scaffolds. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1502–1510.
2.5D constructs for characterizing phase separated polymer blend surface morphology in tissue engineering scaffolds†
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 5, pages 1502–1510, May 2013
How to Cite
Marszalek, J. E., Simon, C. G., Thodeti, C., Adapala, R. K., Murthy, A. and Karim, A. (2013), 2.5D constructs for characterizing phase separated polymer blend surface morphology in tissue engineering scaffolds. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1502–1510. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34439
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
- The University of Akron Research Foundation (UARF), the Akron Functional Research Materials Center (AFMC)
- Austen BioInnovation Institute in Akron (ABIA), Akron Children's Hospital, Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!