How to cite this article: Callewaert M, Dukic S, Van Gulick L, Vittier M, Gafa V, Andry M-C, Molinari M, Roullin VG. 2013. Etoposide encapsulation in surface-modified poly(lactide-co-glycolide) nanoparticles strongly enhances glioma antitumor efficiency. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1319–1327.
Etoposide encapsulation in surface-modified poly(lactide-co-glycolide) nanoparticles strongly enhances glioma antitumor efficiency†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 5, pages 1319–1327, May 2013
How to Cite
Callewaert, M., Dukic, S., Van Gulick, L., Vittier, M., Gafa, V., Andry, M.-C., Molinari, M. and Roullin, V. G. (2013), Etoposide encapsulation in surface-modified poly(lactide-co-glycolide) nanoparticles strongly enhances glioma antitumor efficiency. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1319–1327. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34442
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- La Ligue Contre le Cancer (section Marne). Grant Number: 2007.10.0640
- The Region Champagne Ardenne, the DRRT Champagne Ardenne (MESR), and the EU-program FEDER (Project NanoBio2, Nano'Mat Platform)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!