How to cite this article: Kim J-H, Kim T-H, Jin G-Z, Park J-H, Yun Y-R, Jang J-H, Kim H-W. 2013. Mineralized poly(lactic acid) scaffolds loading vascular endothelial growth factor and the in vivo performance in rat subcutaneous model. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1447–1455.
Mineralized poly(lactic acid) scaffolds loading vascular endothelial growth factor and the in vivo performance in rat subcutaneous model†
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 5, pages 1447–1455, May 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J.-H., Kim, T.-H., Jin, G.-Z., Park, J.-H., Yun, Y.-R., Jang, J.-H. and Kim, H.-W. (2013), Mineralized poly(lactic acid) scaffolds loading vascular endothelial growth factor and the in vivo performance in rat subcutaneous model. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1447–1455. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34446
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2012
- Priority Research Centers Program. Grant Number: 2009-0093829
- WCU (World Class University) program. Grant Number: R31-10069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!