How to cite this article: Dong D-W, Tong S-W, Qi X-R. 2013. Comparative studies of polyethylenimine–doxorubicin conjugates with pH-sensitive and pH-insensitive linkers. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1336–1344.
Comparative studies of polyethylenimine–doxorubicin conjugates with pH-sensitive and pH-insensitive linkers†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 5, pages 1336–1344, May 2013
How to Cite
Dong, D.-W., Tong, S.-W. and Qi, X.-R. (2013), Comparative studies of polyethylenimine–doxorubicin conjugates with pH-sensitive and pH-insensitive linkers. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1336–1344. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34450
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30970785
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB930303
- Doctoral Foundation of the Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20100001110056
- Innovation Team of Ministry of Education. Grant Number: BMU20110263
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!