How to cite this article: Dong D-W, Tong S-W, Qi X-R. 2013. Comparative studies of polyethylenimine–doxorubicin conjugates with pH-sensitive and pH-insensitive linkers. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1336–1344.
Comparative studies of polyethylenimine–doxorubicin conjugates with pH-sensitive and pH-insensitive linkers†
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 5, pages 1336–1344, May 2013
How to Cite
Dong, D.-W., Tong, S.-W. and Qi, X.-R. (2013), Comparative studies of polyethylenimine–doxorubicin conjugates with pH-sensitive and pH-insensitive linkers. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1336–1344. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34450
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30970785
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB930303
- Doctoral Foundation of the Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20100001110056
- Innovation Team of Ministry of Education. Grant Number: BMU20110263
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|JBM_34450_sm_SuppFig1.tif||607K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|JBM_34450_sm_SuppFig2.tif||699K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|JBM_34450_sm_SuppFig3.tif||639K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
|JBM_34450_sm_SuppTable1.docx||18K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.