How to cite this article: Spear RL, Brooks RA, Markaki AE. 2013. Short-term in vitro responses of human peripheral blood monocytes to ferritic stainless steel fiber networks. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1456–1463.
Short-term in vitro responses of human peripheral blood monocytes to ferritic stainless steel fiber networks†
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 5, pages 1456–1463, May 2013
How to Cite
Spear, R. L., Brooks, R. A. and Markaki, A. E. (2013), Short-term in vitro responses of human peripheral blood monocytes to ferritic stainless steel fiber networks. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1456–1463. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34451
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 240446
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) (RAB)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!