How to cite this article: Caicco MJ, Zahir T, Mothe AJ, Ballios BG, Kihm AJ, Tator CH, Shoichet MS. 2013. Characterization of hyaluronan–methylcellulose hydrogels for cell delivery to the injured spinal cord. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1472–1477.
Characterization of hyaluronan–methylcellulose hydrogels for cell delivery to the injured spinal cord†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 5, pages 1472–1477, May 2013
How to Cite
Caicco, M. J., Zahir, T., Mothe, A. J., Ballios, B. G., Kihm, A. J., Tator, C. H. and Shoichet, M. S. (2013), Characterization of hyaluronan–methylcellulose hydrogels for cell delivery to the injured spinal cord. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1472–1477. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34454
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- Johnson & Johnson Corporate Office of Science and Technology and Advanced Technologies and Regenerative Medicine, LLC (ATRM)
- CIHR TPRM Graduate Fellowship
- The Ontario Graduate Scholarship
- CIHR CGSD Graduate Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!