How to cite this article: Mondal D, Nguyen L, Oh I-H, Lee B-T. 2013. Microstructure and biocompatibility of composite biomaterials fabricated from titanium and tricalcium phosphate by spark plasma sintering. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1489–1501.
Microstructure and biocompatibility of composite biomaterials fabricated from titanium and tricalcium phosphate by spark plasma sintering†
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 5, pages 1489–1501, May 2013
How to Cite
Mondal, D., Nguyen, L., Oh, I.-H. and Lee, B.-T. (2013), Microstructure and biocompatibility of composite biomaterials fabricated from titanium and tricalcium phosphate by spark plasma sintering. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1489–1501. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34455
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- Mid-career Researcher Program through NRF grant funded by the MEST. Grant Number: 2009-0092808
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!