How to cite this article: Kim B-S, Kim JS, Chung YS, Sin Y-W, Ryu K-H, Lee J, You H-K. 2013. Growth and osteogenic differentiation of alveolar human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells on chitosan/hydroxyapatite composite fabric. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1550–1558.
Growth and osteogenic differentiation of alveolar human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells on chitosan/hydroxyapatite composite fabric†
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 6, pages 1550–1558, June 2013
How to Cite
Kim, B.-S., Kim, J. S., Chung, Y. S., Sin, Y.-W., Ryu, K.-H., Lee, J. and You, H.-K. (2013), Growth and osteogenic differentiation of alveolar human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells on chitosan/hydroxyapatite composite fabric. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1550–1558. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34456
- Issue online: 13 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- Nano Bio Regenomics Project. Grant Number: 20120006170
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!