How to cite this article: Schagemann JC, Paul S, Casper ME, Rohwedel J, Kramer J, Kaps C, Mittelstaedt H, Fehr M, Reinholz GG. 2013. Chondrogenic differentiation of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells via biomimetic and bioactive poly-ecaprolactone scaffolds. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1620–1628.
Chondrogenic differentiation of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells via biomimetic and bioactive poly-ε-caprolactone scaffolds†
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 6, pages 1620–1628, June 2013
How to Cite
Schagemann, J. C., Paul, S., Casper, M. E., Rohwedel, J., Kramer, J., Kaps, C., Mittelstaedt, H., Fehr, M. and Reinholz, G. G. (2013), Chondrogenic differentiation of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells via biomimetic and bioactive poly-ε-caprolactone scaffolds. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1620–1628. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34457
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- Institutional Grant E43-2008 University of Lübeck and the Osteoarthritis and Rheumatism stipend granted to the first author by MSD Sharp & Dohme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!