How to cite this article: Rubert M, Pullisaar H, Gómez-Florit M, Ramis JM, Tiainen H, Haugen HJ, Lyngstadaas SP, Monjo M. 2013. Effect of TiO2 scaffolds coated with alginate hydrogel containing a proline-rich peptide on osteoblast growth and differentiation in vitro. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1768–1777.
Effect of TiO2 scaffolds coated with alginate hydrogel containing a proline-rich peptide on osteoblast growth and differentiation in vitro†
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 6, pages 1768–1777, June 2013
How to Cite
Rubert, M., Pullisaar, H., Gómez-Florit, M., Ramis, J. M., Tiainen, H., Haugen, H. J., Lyngstadaas, S. P. and Monjo, M. (2013), Effect of TiO2 scaffolds coated with alginate hydrogel containing a proline-rich peptide on osteoblast growth and differentiation in vitro . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1768–1777. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34458
- Issue online: 13 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
- Norwegian Research Council. Grant Number: 171058
- Conselleria de Comerç Industria i Energia de les Illes Balears. Grant Number: BA-2009-CALT-0001-PY
- Conselleria d'Innovació, Interior i Justicia de les Illes Balears. Grant Number: AAEE0044/09
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación del Gobierno de España (Torres Quevedo contract to MR, JMR, MGF, and Ramón y Cajal contract to MM)
- Eureka-Eurostars Project Application E!5069 NewBone
- Interempresas Internacional Program from the Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI). Grant Number: CIIP20101024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!