How to cite this article: Muppalla R, Jewrajka SK, Prasad K. 2013. Self-assembly of model graft copolymers of agarose and weak polyelectrolyte-based amphiphilic diblock copolymers: Controlled drug release and degradation. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1629–1636.
Low-Rac1 activity downregulates MC3T3-E1 osteoblastic cell motility on a nanoscale topography prepared on polystyrene substrates in vitro†
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 6, pages 1629–1636, June 2013
How to Cite
Zheng, L. and Kim, H.-M. (2013), Low-Rac1 activity downregulates MC3T3-E1 osteoblastic cell motility on a nanoscale topography prepared on polystyrene substrates in vitro. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1629–1636. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34463
- Issue online: 13 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare & Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A084359
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!