How to cite this article: Imani Fooladi AA, Hosseini HM, Hafezi F, Hosseinnejad F, Nourani MR. 2013. Sol–gel–derived bioactive glass containing SiO2–MgO–CaO–P2O5 as an antibacterial scaffold. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1582–1587.
Sol–gel-derived bioactive glass containing SiO2–MgO–CaO–P2O5 as an antibacterial scaffold†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 6, pages 1582–1587, June 2013
How to Cite
Imani Fooladi, A. A., Hosseini, H. M., Hafezi, F., Hosseinnejad, F. and Nourani, M. R. (2013), Sol–gel-derived bioactive glass containing SiO2–MgO–CaO–P2O5 as an antibacterial scaffold. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1582–1587. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34464
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2012
- Iranian National Science Foundation (INSF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!