How to cite this article: Fundueanu G, Constantin M, Asmarandei I, Harabagiu V, Ascenzi P, Simionescu BC. 2013. The thermosensitivity of pH/thermoresponsive microspheres activated by the electrostatic interaction of pH-sensitive units with a bioactive compound. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1661–1669.
The thermosensitivity of pH/thermoresponsive microspheres activated by the electrostatic interaction of pH-sensitive units with a bioactive compound†
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 6, pages 1661–1669, June 2013
How to Cite
Fundueanu, G., Constantin, M., Asmarandei, I., Harabagiu, V., Ascenzi, P. and Simionescu, B. C. (2013), The thermosensitivity of pH/thermoresponsive microspheres activated by the electrostatic interaction of pH-sensitive units with a bioactive compound. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1661–1669. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34469
- Issue online: 13 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- European Social Fund—“Cristofor I. Simionescu” Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme (ID POSDRU/89/1.5/S/55216), Sectoral Operational Programme Human Resources Development 2007–2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!