How to cite this article: Dorj B, Won J-E, Kim J-H, Choi S-J, Shin US, Kim H-W. 2013. Robocasting nanocomposite scaffolds of poly(caprolactone)/hydroxyapatite incorporating modified carbon nanotubes for hard tissue reconstruction. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1670–1681.
Robocasting nanocomposite scaffolds of poly(caprolactone)/hydroxyapatite incorporating modified carbon nanotubes for hard tissue reconstruction†
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 6, pages 1670–1681, June 2013
How to Cite
Dorj, B., Won, J.-E., Kim, J.-H., Choi, S.-J., Shin, U. S. and Kim, H.-W. (2013), Robocasting nanocomposite scaffolds of poly(caprolactone)/hydroxyapatite incorporating modified carbon nanotubes for hard tissue reconstruction. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1670–1681. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34470
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- Priority Research Centers Program. Grant Number: 2009-0093829
- National Research Foundation (NRF). Grant Number: R31-10069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!