How to cite this article: Nie FL, Zheng YF, Wei SC, Wang DS, Yu ZT, Salimgareeva GK, Polyakov AV, Valiev RZ. 2013. In vitro and in vivo studies on nanocrystalline Ti fabricated by equal channel angular pressing with microcrystalline CP Ti as control. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1694–1707.
In vitro and in vivo studies on nanocrystalline Ti fabricated by equal channel angular pressing with microcrystalline CP Ti as control†
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 6, pages 1694–1707, June 2013
How to Cite
Nie, F. L., Zheng, Y. F., Wei, S.C., Wang, D. S., Yu, Z. T., Salimgareeva, G. K., Polyakov, A. V. and Valiev, R. Z. (2013), In vitro and in vivo studies on nanocrystalline Ti fabricated by equal channel angular pressing with microcrystalline CP Ti as control. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1694–1707. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34472
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Numbers: 2007CB936103, 2012CB619102
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Numbers: 2011AA030101, 2011AA030103
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31170909
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!