How to cite this article: Kim S-B, Jo J-H, Lee S-M, Kim H-E, Shin K-H, Koh Y-H. 2013. Use of a poly(ether imide) coating to improve corrosion resistance and biocompatibility of magnesium (Mg) implant for orthopedic applications. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1708–1715.
Use of a poly(ether imide) coating to improve corrosion resistance and biocompatibility of magnesium (Mg) implant for orthopedic applications †
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 6, pages 1708–1715, June 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S.-B., Jo, J.-H., Lee, S.-M., Kim, H.-E., Shin, K.-H. and Koh, Y.-H. (2013), Use of a poly(ether imide) coating to improve corrosion resistance and biocompatibility of magnesium (Mg) implant for orthopedic applications . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1708–1715. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34474
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2012
- WCU (World Class University; National Research Foundation of Korea), Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: R31-2008-000-10075-0
- Fundamental R&D Program for Core Technology of Materials (Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Republic of Korea)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!