How to cite this article: Meseke M, Förster E. 2013. A 3D-matrigel/microbead assay for the visualization of mechanical tractive forces at the neurite-substrate interface of cultured neurons. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1726–1733.
A 3D-matrigel/microbead assay for the visualization of mechanical tractive forces at the neurite–substrate interface of cultured neurons †
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 6, pages 1726–1733, June 2013
How to Cite
Meseke, M. and Förster, E. (2013), A 3D-matrigel/microbead assay for the visualization of mechanical tractive forces at the neurite–substrate interface of cultured neurons . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1726–1733. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34477
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (FO 223/6-1 to EF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!