How to cite this article: Cunha C, Sprio S, Panseri S, Dapporto M, Marcacci M, Tampieri A. 2013. High biocompatibility and improved osteogenic potential of novel Ca-P/titania composite scaffolds designed for regeneration of load-bearing segmental bone defects. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1612–1619.
High biocompatibility and improved osteogenic potential of novel Ca–P/titania composite scaffolds designed for regeneration of load-bearing segmental bone defects †
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 6, pages 1612–1619, June 2013
How to Cite
Cunha, C., Sprio, S., Panseri, S., Dapporto, M., Marcacci, M. and Tampieri, A. (2013), High biocompatibility and improved osteogenic potential of novel Ca–P/titania composite scaffolds designed for regeneration of load-bearing segmental bone defects . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1612–1619. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34479
- Issue online: 13 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- Italian Ministry of Education for financial support under the National Project ‘Bioprotesi’ RBIP068JL9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!