How to cite this article: Daood U, Iqbal K, Nitisusanta LI, Fawzy AS. 2013. Effect of chitosan/riboflavin modification on resin/dentin interface: Spectroscopic and microscopic investigations. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1846–1856.
Effect of chitosan/riboflavin modification on resin/dentin interface: Spectroscopic and microscopic investigations†
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 7, pages 1846–1856, July 2013
How to Cite
Daood, U., Iqbal, K., Nitisusanta, L. I. and Fawzy, A. S. (2013), Effect of chitosan/riboflavin modification on resin/dentin interface: Spectroscopic and microscopic investigations. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1846–1856. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34482
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- Ministry of Education, Singapore, NUS/ARF. Grant Numbers: R221000039133, R221000052112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!