How to cite this article: Singarapu K, Pal I, Ramsey JD. 2013. Polyethylene glycol-grafted polyethylenimine used to enhance adenovirus gene delivery. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1857–1864.
Polyethylene glycol–grafted polyethylenimine used to enhance adenovirus gene delivery†
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 7, pages 1857–1864, July 2013
How to Cite
Singarapu, K., Pal, I. and Ramsey, J. D. (2013), Polyethylene glycol–grafted polyethylenimine used to enhance adenovirus gene delivery. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1857–1864. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34483
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!