How to cite this article: Lopez-Santos C, Colaux JL, Laloy J, Fransolet M, Mullier F, Michiels C, Dogné J-M, Lucas S. 2013. Bioactivity and hemocompatibility study of amorphous hydrogenated carbon coatings produced by pulsed magnetron discharge. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1800–1812.
Bioactivity and hemocompatibility study of amorphous hydrogenated carbon coatings produced by pulsed magnetron discharge†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 6, pages 1800–1812, June 2013
How to Cite
Lopez-Santos, C., Colaux, J. L., Laloy, J., Fransolet, M., Mullier, F., Michiels, C., Dogné, J.-M. and Lucas, S. (2013), Bioactivity and hemocompatibility study of amorphous hydrogenated carbon coatings produced by pulsed magnetron discharge. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1800–1812. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34489
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- Tribofutur project (Belgian Walloon Region Funding)
- REGPOT-CT-2011-285895-AL-NANOFUNC European project
- CERUNA funding of the University of Namur
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!