How to cite this article: Xiao B, Wang X, Qiu Z, Ma J, Zhou L, Wan Y, Zhang S. 2013. A dual-functionally modified chitosan derivative for efficient liver-targeted gene delivery. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1888–1897.
A dual-functionally modified chitosan derivative for efficient liver-targeted gene delivery †
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 7, pages 1888–1897, July 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, B., Wang, X., Qiu, Z., Ma, J., Zhou, L., Wan, Y. and Zhang, S. (2013), A dual-functionally modified chitosan derivative for efficient liver-targeted gene delivery . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1888–1897. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34493
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2012
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2012CB933601
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30870624, 81071263, 81071470
- National High-Technology Research and Development Project of China. Grant Numbers: 2006AA03Z439, 2011AA03105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!