How to cite this article: Peng Q, Li K, Han Z, Wang E, Xu Z, Liu R, Tian Y. 2013. Degradable magnesium-based implant materials with anti-inflammatory activity. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1898–1906.
Degradable magnesium-based implant materials with anti-inflammatory activity †
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 7, pages 1898–1906, July 2013
How to Cite
Peng, Q., Li, K., Han, Z., Wang, E., Xu, Z., Liu, R. and Tian, Y. (2013), Degradable magnesium-based implant materials with anti-inflammatory activity . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1898–1906. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34494
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51101142, 50821001
- Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M510766
- Science Foundation for the Excellent Youth Scholars of Hebei Province. Grant Number: Y2012019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!