How to cite this article: Velasquez P, Luklinska ZB, Meseguer-Olmo L, Mate-Sanchez de Val JE, Delgado-Ruiz RA, Calvo-Guirado JL, Ramirez-Fernandez MaP, de Aza PN. 2013. αTCP ceramic doped with dicalcium silicate for bone regeneration applications prepared by powder metallurgy method: In vitro and in vivo studies. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1943–1954.
αTCP ceramic doped with dicalcium silicate for bone regeneration applications prepared by powder metallurgy method: In vitro and in vivo studies†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 7, pages 1943–1954, July 2013
How to Cite
Velasquez, P., Luklinska, Z. B., Meseguer-Olmo, L., Mate-Sanchez de Val, J. E., Delgado-Ruiz, R. A., Calvo-Guirado, J. L., Ramirez-Fernandez, Ma. P. and de Aza, P. N. (2013), αTCP ceramic doped with dicalcium silicate for bone regeneration applications prepared by powder metallurgy method: In vitro and in vivo studies. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1943–1954. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34495
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!