How to cite this article: Duan W, Ning C, Tang T. 2013. Cytocompatibility and osteogenic activity of a novel calcium phosphate silicate bioceramic: Silicocarnotite. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1955–1961.
Cytocompatibility and osteogenic activity of a novel calcium phosphate silicate bioceramic: Silicocarnotite†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 7, pages 1955–1961, July 2013
How to Cite
Duan, W., Ning, C. and Tang, T. (2013), Cytocompatibility and osteogenic activity of a novel calcium phosphate silicate bioceramic: Silicocarnotite. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1955–1961. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34497
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50732002
- Shanghai Key Laboratory of Orthopaedic Implant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!