How to cite this article: Kotsuchibashi Y, Zhang Y, Ahmed M, Ebara M, Aoyagi T, Narain R. 2013. Fabrication of FITC-doped silica nanoparticles and study of their cellular uptake in the presence of lectins. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:2090–2096.
Fabrication of FITC-doped silica nanoparticles and study of their cellular uptake in the presence of lectins†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 7, pages 2090–2096, July 2013
How to Cite
Kotsuchibashi, Y., Zhang, Y., Ahmed, M., Ebara, M., Aoyagi, T. and Narain, R. (2013), Fabrication of FITC-doped silica nanoparticles and study of their cellular uptake in the presence of lectins. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 2090–2096. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34498
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Natural Sciences Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!