How to cite this article: Coates EE, Riggin CN, Fisher JP. 2013. Photocrosslinked alginate with hyaluronic acid hydrogels as vehicles for mesenchymal stem cell encapsulation and chondrogenesis. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1962–1970.
Photocrosslinked alginate with hyaluronic acid hydrogels as vehicles for mesenchymal stem cell encapsulation and chondrogenesis†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 7, pages 1962–1970, July 2013
How to Cite
Coates, E. E., Riggin, C. N. and Fisher, J. P. (2013), Photocrosslinked alginate with hyaluronic acid hydrogels as vehicles for mesenchymal stem cell encapsulation and chondrogenesis. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1962–1970. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34499
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- The National Science Foundation. Grant Number: #0448684
- The Arthritis Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!