These authors contributed equally to this work.
The innovative application of a novel bone adhesive for facial fracture osteosynthesis—in vitro and in vivo results†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 7, pages 2058–2066, July 2013
How to Cite
Smeets, R., Endres, K., Stockbrink, G., Hanken, H., Hermanns-Sachweh, B., Marx, R., Heiland, M., Blessmann, M., Wolff, K.-D. and Kolk, A. (2013), The innovative application of a novel bone adhesive for facial fracture osteosynthesis—in vitro and in vivo results. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 2058–2066. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34505
How to cite this article: Smeets R, Endres K, Stockbrink G, Hanken H, Hermanns-Sachweh B, Marx R, Heiland M, Blessmann M, Wolff K-D, Kolk A. 2013. The innovative application of a novel bone adhesive for facial fracture osteosynthesis—In vitro and in vivo results. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:2058–2066.
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!