How to cite this article: Holt BM, Bachus KN, Beck JP, Bloebaum RD, Jeyapalina S. 2013. Immediate post-implantation skin immobilization decreases skin regression around percutaneous osseointegrated prosthetic implant systems. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:2075–2082.
Immediate post-implantation skin immobilization decreases skin regression around percutaneous osseointegrated prosthetic implant systems †
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 7, pages 2075–2082, July 2013
How to Cite
Holt, B. M., Bachus, K. N., Beck, J. P., Bloebaum, R. D. and Jeyapalina, S. (2013), Immediate post-implantation skin immobilization decreases skin regression around percutaneous osseointegrated prosthetic implant systems . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 2075–2082. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34510
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- Department of Defense, Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program. Grant Number: PR054520
- Office of Rehabilitation R&D Service, DVA SLC HCS, Salt Lake City, UT, The Albert and Margaret Hofmann Chair, Department of Orthopaedics, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT
- the James and Maria Hess and George and Lisa Etheridge Foundations
- Mr. Marc Richelsoph, Thortex Inc.
- IMDS Discovery Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!