How to cite this article: Meseguer-Olmo L, Vicente-Ortega V, Alcaraz-Baños M, Calvo-Guirado JL, Vallet-Regí M, Arcos D, Baeza A. 2013. In-vivo behavior of Si-hydroxyapatite/polycaprolactone/DMB scaffolds fabricated by 3D printing. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:2038–2048.
In-vivo behavior of Si-hydroxyapatite/polycaprolactone/DMB scaffolds fabricated by 3D printing†
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 7, pages 2038–2048, July 2013
How to Cite
Meseguer-Olmo, L., Vicente-Ortega, V., Alcaraz-Baños, M., Calvo-Guirado, J. L., Vallet-Regí, M., Arcos, D. and Baeza, A. (2013), In-vivo behavior of Si-hydroxyapatite/polycaprolactone/DMB scaffolds fabricated by 3D printing. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 2038–2048. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34511
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- Spanish CICYT. Grant Number: MAT2008-00736
- CAM. Grant Number: S2009/MAT-1472
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!