How to cite this article: Tran CD, Duri S, Harkins AL. 2013. Recyclable synthesis, characterization, and antimicrobial activity of chitosan-based polysaccharide composite materials. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:2248–2257.
Recyclable synthesis, characterization, and antimicrobial activity of chitosan-based polysaccharide composite materials†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 8, pages 2248–2257, August 2013
How to Cite
Tran, C. D., Duri, S. and Harkins, A. L. (2013), Recyclable synthesis, characterization, and antimicrobial activity of chitosan-based polysaccharide composite materials. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 2248–2257. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34520
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- The National Institute of General Medical Sciences, the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R15GM099033
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!