How to cite this article: Chou C-H, Lee H-S, Siow TY, Lin M-H, Kumar A, Chang Y-C, Chang C, Huang G-S. 2013. Temporal MRI characterization of gelatin/hyaluronic acid/chondroitin sulfate sponge for cartilage tissue engineering. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:2174–2180.
Temporal MRI characterization of gelatin/hyaluronic acid/chondroitin sulfate sponge for cartilage tissue engineering†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 8, pages 2174–2180, August 2013
How to Cite
Chou, C.-H., Lee, H.-S., Siow, T. Y., Lin, M.-H., Kumar, A., Chang, Y.-C., Chang, C. and Huang, G.-S. (2013), Temporal MRI characterization of gelatin/hyaluronic acid/chondroitin sulfate sponge for cartilage tissue engineering. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 2174–2180. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34522
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 99-2314-B-016-031-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!