How to cite this article: Nikom J, Charoonpatrapong-Panyayong K, Kedjarune-Leggat U, Stevens R, Kosachan N, Jaroenworaluck A. 2013. 3D interconnected porous HA scaffolds with SiO2 additions: Effect of SiO2 content and macropore size on the viability of human osteoblast cells. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:2295–2305.
3D interconnected porous HA scaffolds with SiO2 additions: Effect of SiO2 content and macropore size on the viability of human osteoblast cells†
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 8, pages 2295–2305, August 2013
How to Cite
Nikom, J., Charoonpatrapong-Panyayong, K., Kedjarune-Leggat, U., Stevens, R., Kosachan, N. and Jaroenworaluck, A. (2013), 3D interconnected porous HA scaffolds with SiO2 additions: Effect of SiO2 content and macropore size on the viability of human osteoblast cells. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 2295–2305. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34523
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
- National Metal and Materials Technology Center (MTEC). Grant Number: MT-B-52-CER-07-238-I
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!