How to cite this article: Wong KHK, Truslow JG, Khankhel AH, Chan KLS, Tien J. 2013. Artificial lymphatic drainage systems for vascularized microfluidic scaffolds. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:2181–2190.
Artificial lymphatic drainage systems for vascularized microfluidic scaffolds†
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 8, pages 2181–2190, August 2013
How to Cite
Wong, K. H. K., Truslow, J. G., Khankhel, A. H., Chan, K. L. S. and Tien, J. (2013), Artificial lymphatic drainage systems for vascularized microfluidic scaffolds. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 2181–2190. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34524
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering. Grant Number: EB005792
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: HL092335
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!