How to cite this article: Moraleda BF-M, Román JS, Rodríguez-Lorenzo LM. 2013. Influence of surface features of hydroxyapatite on the adsorption of proteins relevant to bone regeneration. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:2332–2339.
Influence of surface features of hydroxyapatite on the adsorption of proteins relevant to bone regeneration†
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 8, pages 2332–2339, August 2013
How to Cite
Fernández-Montes Moraleda, B., Román, J. S. and Rodríguez-Lorenzo, L. M. (2013), Influence of surface features of hydroxyapatite on the adsorption of proteins relevant to bone regeneration. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 2332–2339. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34528
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- MAT2010-18155, CICYT, Spain
- The foundation of La Coruña Hospital. Grant Number: Spain PLE2009-0144
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!