How to cite this article: Lee S-M, Bala Y-S, Lee W-K, Jo N-J, Chung I. 2013. Antitumor and antiangiogenic active dendrimer/5-fluorouracil conjugates. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:2306–2312.
Antitumor and antiangiogenic active dendrimer/5-fluorouracil conjugates†
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 8, pages 2306–2312, August 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S.-M., Bala, Y. S., Lee, W.-K., Jo, N.-J. and Chung, I. (2013), Antitumor and antiangiogenic active dendrimer/5-fluorouracil conjugates. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 2306–2312. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34529
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- Pusan National University (2-Year Research Grant)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!