How to cite this article: Iskandar ME, Aslani A, Liu H. 2013. The effects of nanostructured hydroxyapatite coating on the biodegradation and cytocompatibility of magnesium implants. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:2340–2354.
The effects of nanostructured hydroxyapatite coating on the biodegradation and cytocompatibility of magnesium implants†
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 8, pages 2340–2354, August 2013
How to Cite
Iskandar, M. E., Aslani, A. and Liu, H. (2013), The effects of nanostructured hydroxyapatite coating on the biodegradation and cytocompatibility of magnesium implants. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 2340–2354. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34530
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
- NSF BRIGE. Grant Number: CBET 1125801
- University of California Regents Faculty Fellowship
- Hellman Faculty Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!