How to cite this article: Renno ACM, Nejadnik MR, van de Watering FCJ, Crovace MC, Zanotto ED, Hoefnagels JPM, Wolke JGC, Jansen JA, van den Beucken JJJP. 2013. Incorporation of bioactive glass in calcium phosphate cement: Material characterization and in vitro degradation. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:2365–2373.
Incorporation of bioactive glass in calcium phosphate cement: Material characterization and in vitro degradation†
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 8, pages 2365–2373, August 2013
How to Cite
Renno, A. C. M., Nejadnik, M. R., van de Watering, F. C. J., Crovace, M. C., Zanotto, E. D., Hoefnagels, J. P. M., Wolke, J. G. C., Jansen, J. A. and van den Beucken, J. J. J. P. (2013), Incorporation of bioactive glass in calcium phosphate cement: Material characterization and in vitro degradation. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 2365–2373. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34531
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
- SmartMix Program of the Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs and the Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!