How to cite this article: Li X, Wang L, Fan Y, Feng Q, Cui F-Z, Watari F. 2013. Nanostructured scaffolds for bone tissue engineering. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:2424–2435.
Nanostructured scaffolds for bone tissue engineering†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 8, pages 2424–2435, August 2013
How to Cite
Li, X., Wang, L., Fan, Y., Feng, Q., Cui, F.-Z. and Watari, F. (2013), Nanostructured scaffolds for bone tissue engineering. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 2424–2435. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34539
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2011CB710901
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31000431, 10925208
- Beijing Nova Program. Grant Number: 2010B011
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents (NCET) in University from Ministry of Education of China; State Key Laboratory of New Ceramic and Fine Processing (Tsinghua University); Beihang Graduate Innovative Practice Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!