How to cite this article: Shih T-C, Teng N-C, Wang P-D, Lin C-T, Yang J-C, Fong S-W, Lin H-K, Chang W-J. 2013. In vivo evaluation of resorbable bone graft substitutes in beagles: Histological properties. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:2405–2411.
In vivo evaluation of resorbable bone graft substitutes in beagles: Histological properties†
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 8, pages 2405–2411, August 2013
How to Cite
Shih, T.-C., Teng, N.-C., Wang, P.-D., Lin, C.-T., Yang, J.-C., Fong, S.-W., Lin, H.-K. and Chang, W.-J. (2013), In vivo evaluation of resorbable bone graft substitutes in beagles: Histological properties. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 2405–2411. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34540
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!