Bone integration capability of a series of strontium-containing hydroxyapatite coatings formed by micro-arc oxidation
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 9, pages 2465–2480, September 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2013. Bone integration capability of a series of strontiumcontaining hydroxyapatite coatings formed by micro-arc oxidation. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:2465–2480., , , , .
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB619103
- Natural National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81070862, 51071120
- State key Laboratory for Mechanical Behavior of Materials. Grant Number: 201011008
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council (RGC) General Research Funds (GRF). Grant Number: CityU 112510
- City University of Hong Kong Applied Research Grant (ARG). Grant Number: 9667038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!