Integrating a novel shape memory polymer into surgical meshes decreases placement time in laparoscopic surgery: An in vitro and acute in vivo study
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 9, pages 2613–2620, September 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2013. Integrating a novel shape memory polymer into surgical meshes decreases placement time in laparoscopic surgery: An in vitro and acute in vivo study. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:2613–2620., , , , , .
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!