Functional evaluation of a novel vitreous substitute using polyethylene glycol sols injected into a foldable capsular vitreous body
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 9, pages 2538–2547, September 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2013. Functional evaluation of a novel vitreous substitute using polyethylene glycol sols injected into a foldable capsular vitreous body. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:2538–2547., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2012
- National Science and Technology Program of China funded by the Ministry's 12th Five-Year Plan. Grant Number: 2012BAI08B00
- Program of Young Teachers Cultivate funded by Sun Yat-sen University. Grant Number: 11ykzd21
- Project of Scientific and Technique Plan funded by Sun Yat-sen University. Grant Number: 90035-3283315
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!