Macroporous structures based on biodegradable polymers—candidates for biomedical application
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 9, pages 2689–2698, September 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2013. Macroporous structures based on biodegradable polymers–candidates for biomedical application. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:2689–2698., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- PN-II-ID-PCCE-2011-2-0028. Grant Number: 4/30.05.2012
- European Social Fund, “Cristofor I. Simionescu” Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme, Sectoral Operational Programme Human Resources Development 2007–2013. Grant Number: POSDRU/89/1.5/S/55216
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!