Neural responses to electrical stimulation on patterned silk films
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 9, pages 2559–2572, September 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2013. Neural responses to electrical stimulation on patterned silk films. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:2559–2572., , , , .
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- Armed Forces Institute of Regenerative Medicine (AFIRM)
- The Tissue Engineering Resource Center (TERC) through the NIH from the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering. Grant Number: P41EB002520
- National Science Foundation under NSF award no. ECS-0335765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!