Wear mechanism and tribological characteristics of porous NiTi shape memory alloy for bone scaffold
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 9, pages 2586–2601, September 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2013. Wear mechanism and tribological characteristics of porous NiTi shape memory alloy for bone scaffold. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:2586–2601., , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2012
- City University of Hong Kong Applied Research Grant (ARG). Grant Number: 9667038
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50901032, 51101053, 81271715
- Ministry of Education Specialized Research Foundation for Doctoral Program of Universities. Grant Number: 20094208120003
- Wuhan ChenGuang Research Program. Grant Number: 201150431134
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!