Transport barriers and strategies of antitumor nanocarriers delivery system
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101, Issue 12, pages 3661–3669, December 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2013. Transport barriers and strategies of antitumor nanocarriers delivery system. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:3661–3669., , , , .
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
- Chongqing University Postgraduates' Innovative Team Building Project. Grant Number: 201105A1001
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31200713
- Natural Science Foundation of Chongqing. Grant Number: cstc2012jjA10133
- Science and technology innovation fund of science and Technology Department of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: SBC201010767
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!